Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And the winner is...

Today is the big day! The day we find out who the winner is!

First, I printed out all of the names and began cutting out almost 350 tickets...


...and then I kept cutting...


...and cutting...


...and then I took a break for dinner (my wife is out of town)...

...and then I finally finished cutting up those tickets.



Second, it was time to do the actual drawing.

I had hoped to make this pretty cool and dramatic, but the family is out of town, and I was on my own.



And finally...

The winner is...



Congratulations!


A huge thank you to everyone that participated.

Keep an eye on the blog, and I will post as soon as I get in touch with Edward.

PQ


1 comment:

  1. Bravo, Paul! This was awesome! You did a great job with this and I loved the video drawing! Congratulations to Edward!

    ReplyDelete